Friday, March 15, 2013

Continual Progress!

"Without continual growth and progress, such words as improvement, achievement and success have no meaning."
~Benjamin Franklin

There has been so much progress lately.  Exactly 2 weeks ago today someone visited my boat and said (in reference to my April move-aboard goal): "it's not going to be ready."  I asked why, and he pointed out how much work needed done.

Then, in walked Gregg and Glenn Tepe.  I am so grateful for their contributions in the progress of my project!

Let's just look at some before & after pics:

Before...
Before (another angle)...
And now!
Oh...and let's not forget how she looked between then and now.
Before.
After.
Before

And now...
Soon I will share pics of the bathroom and some other areas of the boat.  The progress is continual, and I am so thrilled by our achievement so far!

2 comments:

  1. It must’ve been a lot of work! Just make sure to carefully handle every part of your overhauling process. I inherited my father’s yacht which has a few years under its belt. Luckily, my father maintained it pretty well and I only had to do minor adjustments and repairs to get it back into top shape.

    Douglass Blanchard

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Douglass!

    Thanks for the comment! This has definitely been a learning experience for me. I put a lot of time into researching the things I choose for my boat--and I ask for input from people all along the way. I know that there are some things I will wish I had done differently though (hopefully just a few things...).

    I hope you have lots of great years on your yacht (is inheriting a boat a gift or a curse??). Ha! Just kidding--but it is certainly an ongoing expense, right?

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete