Wednesday, October 24, 2012

She's Oranger (is that a word?)...

"There is no blue without yellow and without orange."
~Vincent Van Gogh

Hey there! 

I just wanted to make a quick post to give a color update....

...I like it much better today!  

It is a race with weather to get enough coats to cover the green--but I like it much better after a second coat!  A few pics of an oranger orange!
There will be some white stripes between the orange, but right now it is covered with tape and painted over.




I am very excited to see it after a third coat tomorrow!  

After all, what color is there...without orange!?
~Tracy Cole

10 comments:

  1. Thanks, Niki! This renovation is fun again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tracy,
      Looks really cool what you have done, myself and a couple fellow boating buddies just purchased a 1972 40' Kingscraft. We are in the same process as you and hope to have it completed by May.
      Jeff Nickell

      Delete
    2. Hey Jeff! I love connecting with other KingsCraft renovators! Do you have pics of your boat anywhere?

      Delete
    3. Tracey,
      If possible can I email you? I'm not the best when it comes to blogs and I would really like to ask you some questions. We are in the process of building bathroom walls and getting the shower and sink set. I do have some pictures I would love to share with you.
      My email is nickell0605@comcast.net
      Thanks

      Delete
    4. Hey Jeff,

      I am sending you an email now. :)

      Delete
  2. It's looking beautiful Captain Tracy! You're doing great work. Stay on course!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Captain Gregg! Hope to have the first of many celebrations on her soon!

    ReplyDelete